Where Is Your Time Leaking?
We all have ‘time leakages’ – preventable wastes of our time and energy. The challenge is to name them, identify what causes or prompts them – “Why am I doing it”? – and then make a change in our environment, mindset or actions that patches that leak.HELP ME STOP THE LEAKS!
“We never have enough time, so the last thing we should be doing…is wasting it!”
- Alan P. Brown
Here’s a simple way to STOP Your Time Leakages!
Do the short exercise in this Worksheet and you’ll…
- Identify your biggest “time leaks”
- Understand why they happen
- Identify some simple strategies to “plug those leaks”
- And calculate how much time you can save in doing so!
Click the button to grab this free Worksheet and start having more time every day for what matters!HELP ME STOP THE LEAKS!
Hi, I'm Alan
I teach coaches and other “doing-it-all-myself” solopreneurs ways to scale their business – and the productivity hacks to get it all DONE.
I hope you’ll take just a few minutes to identify where your time is leaking, so you can be focusing more of your precious time and energy on building the coaching business you’ve always dreamed of.
- Alan P. Brown, Founder of Crusher™ Coaching and #1 Best-Selling Author of Zen and the Art of Productivity.